Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FUNNY ORKUT PROFILES

I happnd to come across some funny orkut profiles in google srch..here r some..
          
                     1)AN EXHAUSTED S/W ENGINEER's PROFILE



*About me*: I think I am changing the world, but I am not. I think I am
contributing to the Indian economy, but I guess I am not. I think I love my
work, but I do not. I think I hate all people who made me earn my
engineering degree, and I do. I think I am living, but and most importantly,
I am LOOKING for someone to make me live !! Ok…I won’t be funny anymore. I
am a cool guy with a zeal to enjoy life (For all those who know me–> "*Just
stop laughing*!!") *
Relationship Status :* *what*? Shocked *
Birthday :* The day my PL is about to fire me. *
Age :* 101111111111 *
Here for :* *web browsing* in company hours. *
Children *: can’t be (hey, *don’t get me wrong here*!!)
Ethnicity : Programmer. *
Languages I speak* : Java, C/C++, 010101110101 *
Religion* : I get holidays on all religious festivals, so *I love all
religions.
Political view *: the guy sitting beside me is a *pig!!
Humour :* weekly. *
Fashion:* Ask my company HR. Btw, I like jeans, t-shirt and a *cross-bag.
Smoking :* The second greatest pleasure on the earth. *
Drinking :* The first is this. *
Pets:* Yeah, *my manager looks like a dog*. Smile *
Living:* Cummon, this is a stupid one. How can this be asked to a software
engineer? Believe me, I am living!! *
Hometown *:* My company* (Oh God! Please bring my appraiser to this page) *
Webpage: naukri (dot) com , jobs ahead (dot) com* Isn’t it Ultimate??? *
Passions:* searching for the *cheapest pub* around, cursing my company,
looking for other company, remembering my good old college days, worrying
about my future. *
Sports*: quake*, CS (Counter Strike), *computer chess. *
Activities:* Are you crazy? *
Books:* "How to lose weight in 20 days?", "How to live a happy life?", "101
ways to attract a girl", "Java Unleashed", "C++ at your footsteps",*
Music:* Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, ACDC, *and anything depressing..
TV shows* : can’t afford one. *
Cuisines* : Bread Butter, Maggie, anything available within 200 meters of my
cubicle….
*Cell Phone: *Keep your cell Phones silent…(Don’t use rest rooms for
entertaining GF/BF)
*Work Phone: *Company phones are for internal use.(Company don’t pay you for
making  personal calls…)
* Occupation: *white collar Donkey work
*Career Interests :* Management, Entrepreneurship…….(ha… ha….)
*First thing you will notice about me: *Exhausted, Fwding fwded
mails….(ha… ha…)
*Turn-on’s:* Appreciation from manager
*Turn offs: *Bugs from client side against me…..
*My idea of a perfect first date:* Me & my partner ….I am showing him/her
my bug free code….(isn’t that every developer’s dream?…… ;)   )
*Five things I cant live without: *Fwd ed mails, GTalk, Coffee , Hope for
next & good Appraisal , Hard rock music
*In my bedroom you will find: *Do you think you will find a way for sleeping
in bedroom…. I think they should have ask like this. In my cubicle you
will find……. ha ha…


              AMJAD KHAN(GABBAR SINGH)'s



No comments:

Post a Comment